Monday, February 05, 2007

little things

I was wrong about the Bears, about Rex, about everything. Though, to be honest, I didn't care that much who won, and didn't even really watch the game. We went to a superbowl party last night with a bunch of people from church and I think I watched about 90 seconds of actual play. I joined in making fun of Prince during half time and caught a few commercials. Other than that, I stood around drinking beer and chatting with people, which is more fun than watching football and more fun than being right about who won.

Also, as promised, I am divulging my coffee spending. Saturday morning found me spending $8.10 on Peaberry coffee for me and Stephen.

Now, I thought $77 in a month was bad, but my friend Chris (who works at a Starbucks) didn't think so. I'm sure anyone who has worked in a coffee shop, especially a chain like Starbucks, would say the same thing. People coming in 4 times a day, 6 or 7 days a week, and buying a 5 dollar drink every time is apparently not uncommon. I think it's crazy. That much caffeine every day is not healthy.

0 comments: